To move on and grow in our spiritual lives, we need to move on from the more easily digestible milk to the deeper features of the doctrines of scripture that is the meat. To facilitate that requirement, we meet every second and fourth Sundays for an intensive dive into the study of the Holy Scriptures. We are right now doing the Bethel New Testament Series. We finished the Book of Leviticus and the Gospel according to Mark earlier.
The Bethel New Testament Series
Why do the NT Bethel Bible Series?
- Do you understand God’s wonderful plan for mankind?
- Did God change between Old and New Testaments?
- Does the Old Testament mean anything for us today?
- Or is it just the story of the Jews?
- The stories are interesting, but how do they fit together in God’s eternal plan?
- Does the Bible say anything about what God intends for my life?
These and other questions are answered in the Bethel Bible Study series. The Bethel Series is an overview of the Scriptures designed to provide a basic understanding of God’s plan. Bethel will give you a foundation from which you can pursue and better comprehend other studies into God’s Word.
Bethel is an Adult Study based on the Bible rather than on commentaries. Bethel uses retainer tools (pictures, chapter concepts) to help lock in the key concepts presented throughout the Bible. The OT series focuses on God’s plan as it is carried out in the Old Testament. The NT Series focuses on the fulfillment of God’s plan through Jesus Christ in the New Testament.
Who should do the Bethel Bible Series?
- If you have never studied the Bible, Bethel is for you.
- If you have studied the Bible but want to understand better how it all fits together, Bethel is for you.
- If you are a Bible scholar but have never studied the concepts outlined by Bethel, Bethel is for you.
- If you would like to read through the entire Bible and would like help understanding what you read, Bethel is for you.
- If you took the Bethel course some time back, you can still benefit from it.